A medium-sized German company for special machinery discovers that competitors have accessed their construction plans and are recreating their products and selling them worldwide.
The management wants to know who is responsible for the information transfer and how it took place and turns to KDM.
The computer analysis shows that several former senior staff members had taken with them part of the construction plans and strictly confidential customer data as a so-called “dowry” for the competitors, to which they had defected. The evidence is sufficient to successfully sue the perpetrators.
Espionage, sabotage, extortion, all forms of violence and terror lead to reputation and business damage and can ruin companies and managers.
Are you sure that your former employees have not taken along any corporate know-how?
When was the last safety analysis carried out in your company?
KDM will help you permanently safeguard success and profits of your business.
- Exposure of business and industrial espionage
- Investigation of in-house espionage and sabotage
- Personal checks and investigations at home and abroad
- IT forensics and preparation of evidence to be used in court
- Consultation on preventing business and industrial espionage